Sunday, May 9, 2010

JUNE is almost here!



For some reason, a lot of my favorite bands/artists are releasing new albums in June. Coincidence? I think not. I'm sure they got together and decided to make me happiest slash brokest music lover everr. Anyways...here's my list of the albums I will be paying $$ for next month.

June 1st
Jack Johnson To the Sea
June 8th
Delta Spirit History from Below
Blitzen Trapper Destroyer of the Void
Eclipse Soundtrack
RATATAT LP4
June 22nd
Sia We Are Born
June 29th
M.I.A. M.I.A.

Here are few others that I will definitely give a listen, but the buying part will have to wait a little while.

Deer Tick The Dirt Sessions
Hot Hot Heat Future Beeds
Travis McCoy [Gym Class Heroes] Lazarus
Drake Thank Me Later

1 comment:

  1. Ratatat's new album leaked a little over a week ago. Let me know if you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete